The e-learning solution digitizes the traditional classroom environment and simplifies the daily work of teachers and faculty. There are numerous web based learning and course stages that offer the chance to learn or make, and sell online courses. So here we will be comparing two popular EduTech platforms that will help you in finalizing the best for you.
Unacademy is India’s largest online learning app. Unacademy is an online education platform that provides learning opportunities to the students of all streams and particularly to the aspirants who are preparing for the competitive exams(preparation for UPSC). Unacademy lessons are within the sort of Live Classes both free and via subscription. Unacademy, India’s Largest Learning Platform is your companion through your exam preparation journey. On the Unacademy Learning App, you can attend Live Classes by Top Educators, get your doubts cleared, and test your preparation via Live Test Series, Quizzes, Practice Section and much more. Make your preparation count with Unacademy.
- This website provides current affairs for UPSC and associated mock questions on a daily basis.
- The tutorials are short, crisp and the cost: benefit ratio from these lessons of hardly 10 minutes is very high.
- This channel focuses not only on academics but also on some of the peripheral aspects that help you in enhancing your productivity.
- Most of the lessons that are started by the channel are not taken to their legitimate end. As a result, the trust factor in the courses of Unacademy is still a far-fetched thing.
- Too many courses are started without proper planning and no fixed sequence is followed. As a result, the channel seems like a book shop where the aspirants have to use their own wisdom to selectively enroll in the lessons.
- Even though a large number of courses are started, but in some topics, the depth that is required to crack the question from a particular topic is missing.
- Watch live classes and learn from the best educators.
- Get access to class notes for you to revisit and revise anytime.
- Evaluate your preparation with mock tests and quizzes.
- Higher Education
- Application Management
- Curriculum Management
- -Higher Education
- -Student Portal
Vedantu is an Indian Interactive Online tutoring platform where teachers provide tuitions to students over the web, employing a real-time virtual learning environment named WAVE (Whiteboard Audio Video Environment) a technology built in-house. Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE interactive learning between an educator and a student. It offers individual and group classes. In Vedantu an educator is in a position to offer personalized teaching using two-way audio, video, and whiteboarding tools where both teacher and student are ready to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like ‘Skype’ custom made for education. Vedantu caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares for college boards, competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses also.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
- It is not at all an economical option
- Sometimes it takes longer to connect to the internet.
- Attend class reception as per your convenience and schedule.
- Revise lessons as many times as you want.
- All lesson videos are mapped to the curriculum to make sure complete preparation.
- Take chapter-wise tests & get in-depth analysis.
- Adaptive learning lets students study at their own pace.
- Result-oriented, structured programs with basic & advanced modules, and problem-solving
- Each lesson and course intuitively adjusts itself to the training pattern and aptitude of the scholar.
Unacademy provides custom-based pricing.
Vedantu provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Unacademy is a great online learning platform that filled the gap between many top educators and students across India. You can download and install the Unacademy app for free on your smartphone and stream live classes. While Vedantu utilizes the newest technology to bring them alongside tutors for an interactive learning experience.