The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student’s level. You’ll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule
- Self-paced learning – whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning
- Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professionally.
You’ll Need Some Budget
If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
Not A Huge Community
There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
Only In English
The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- What is Udacity’s single paid course?
Udacity’s Nanodegree programs are comprised of a series of courses. Each course is a distinct unit of learning, typically ending in a project where students demonstrate mastery of the skills covered. On average, a learner can finish a course in one month, working 5-10 hours a week.
- Do I get a certificate from Udacity after completion of the “Paid Course”?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of graduation from the course once you pass the project.
- Does Udacity offer extension?
Since we offer our Nanodegree programs, single paid courses, and Executive Programs as subscriptions, we do not offer extensions at this time. If you do not graduate before your next billing date restarts, then you will just get charged for another month.
- Will my Udacity subscription end if I graduate?
When you complete and pass all project requirements before your next Billing Date, you will not be billed. At the end of your paid access period (from which you completed your graduation requirements), you will continue to have limited access to the program materials.
- How can I cancel Udacity subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to the Subscription & Billing section found in your account Udacity Account Settings, then click Cancel on your active Nanodegree program.
- How can I contact Udacity support?
- Check out the FAQ.
- Chat with them by clicking on the chat icon in the lower right corner of this webpage. Live chat is available Sunday-Saturday.
- Submit a help ticket. Sign in to Udacity and submit a support ticket for the fastest response. You must have a Udacity student account in order to submit a support ticket.